EPIC Spotlight Dinner Theater Takeover
Regular price $20.00
Friday, December 11 join us at Spotlight Cabaret for a private Dinner Theater experience of Le Moulin Rouge!
How it works: Le Moulin Rouge Dinner Theater is $85 / person
To Register: https://forms.gle/dAhwiye9jbotv6996
Doors open at 6 and the show begins after everyone is seated at 7pm. Your dinner theater ticket includes a soup and salad, one entree from a French-Themed Menu, one delicious dessert and the show! See the full menu here: https://spotlightcabaret.ca/.../bourbon-and-burlesque.../
Then stick around for a Dueling Piano show! Doors open at 10pm and the show goes until midnight. Tickets for this show are $20. If you get both shows you save $10!
- Can you come to the dinner theater just for the show and not have dinner? No, unfortunately not as it is a set price.
- Can I use my EPIC credit from a previous party for this event? Yes! You can use your Epic credit for tickets to the Dinner Theater. Drinks during the event not included.
- Will I have to wear a mask? When standing / away from your table yes.
- Will there be more events coming up? YES YES YES!!
- From Spotlight: *Le Moulin Rouge will be presented following AHS Health Guidelines relating to COVID-19 as well as our own additional safety precautions. Social distance practices and sanitation of all equipment will be strictly enforced.
Dinner theater for one: $85
Dinner theater + Dueling Pianos for one: $95
Dueling Pianos for one: $20
(These shows will show as SOLD OUT on the Spotlight website as we have the whole venue!)
Refunds / Cancellations
- Prior to Nov 26 you may cancel your tickets. Please email us in the event you have to cancel at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund. If you paid for the event in Epic credits, we will put these credits back into your Epic account.
- Cancellations Nov 27-Dec 9 will be subject to us selling your tickets to the event. With enough notice we can sell your seats and get you your $ back!
- Cancellations within 48 hours will be subject to us selling your seats to the event. Re-sale of tickets within 48 hours is less likely
- We cannot refund in the event of a no show. Please communicate with us and we will work with you.
-If there is a government shutdown and the event cannot run, Spotlight Cabaret will honor all payments as credits after November 26.
From us at EPIC: We can't wait to see you!